Before the big day…
- You get access to me 24/7 because this is what I do Full time
- I only do one ceremony a day, so I am in the moment with you
- Your own online portal is loaded with everything you need and all of my creative hints and tips are there to help plan it all.
- Your ceremony is created for you it is all about the two of you and what makes you amazing; then it is practiced; so, I’m not ready from the book, I’m engaging with you and your guests.
- You get to have a lounge-room picnic with time for the two of you to go over the day, tell me your story and of course the secret section.
- A week before I contact all of your suppliers; so they all know who I am and where little magic moments will happen.
On the Day
- I turn up early, to check on you, the space, meet and greet and be that friendly person guiding everyone through.
- My amazing BOSE S1 comes with me so the ceremony is heard loud and clear including the music where needed.
- You get to keep the children’s book I have the ceremony printed into as a keep sake and to be able to read the book to the little people and big people in your lives.
- For the person waiting with me; we have some fun with the crowd, you get to be in lights for a little longer.
- I am also there to assist your photographer and other suppliers call me a celebrant chameleon
- I don’t stand between you the whole time; I have had my wedding and as much as I love a good photo, I know when to be gone.
- After the ceremony I don’t just run away; I stay and help where needed or just play music and deliver bubbles to you.
After you are married
- I take care of all of the legals and submit everything to my friends at Birth, Deaths and Marriages for you
- Then I get ready for the amazing photos, the future babies and celebrations. 😊
Get Married anywhere
I travel all over Australia and my travel is included.